- Create authentication endpoint to provide a temporary token to the Merchant SDK;
- Integrate the Merchant SDK and use the temporary token from Step 1 to initiate the SDK on the UI side;
- Handle business credit assessment webhook after the manual review;
- Handle pending order webhook when the order is placed against the buyer business under manual review;
- Integrate the capture endpoint (send invoice PDF to Sprinque);
To simulate buyer's credit assesment decision please send "APPROVE-" or "REJECT-" registration number prefix when registering a business buyer. Or you can adjust the credit assessment from the buyer details page. Check this video for explanation.
Updated about 2 months ago